Wednesday, May 7th at 7:00pm – 10:00pm
1120 Houston St., Suite 120, Chattanooga
This is not to be missed by any festival virgin or veteran and everybody in between. If you’re about to embark on your first festival season, come to learn. If you’re preparing for your 12th Roo, come share your knowledge. The Chattery brings fun education such as this class to Chattanooga through community collaboration.
Join me for Surviving an Outdoor Music Festival. The night will include a wealth of much needed knowledge for any festival attendee provided by Bryce Hooper of ChattaBoogie Music, Stacy Waters and Tara Viland. As well as $3 Beer Specials, “How to Survive a Music Festival” zines (to the first 25 people), and a raffle full of great prizes including:
- A pair of Hunter Museum of American Art tickets to coincide with their All American Summer music series, courtesy of the Hunter Museum of American Art
- Two pairs of tickets to Scenic City Roots at Track 29 and a goodie bag, courtesy of Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
- A pair of tickets to a performance from the 2014/15 Chattanooga Symphony & Opera (CSO) season, courtesy of the CSO
- A SturmHaus Beer Market to-go growler, courtesy of SturmHaus Beer Market
- Two “survival” kits filled with ponchos, sunglasses, sunscreen, visors…anything you can think of to survive the summer sun!
Eat. Drink. Collaborate. Learn.